Why choose wood blinds?
The natural beauty of wood blinds accentuates the warm, comfortable feeling of home. Wood blinds give any beautiful room look and their surroundings. Real wood blinds are the definitive complement to wood furniture, offering an inviting, traditional appearance with a vibrant color that only real wood can deliver. Wood blinds range in slat sizes from 1 inch, 2 inch, and 2-1/2-inch in width and highlighted by a variety of designer paint colors, natural stains, and luxurious finishes. A perfect for hard to fit large windows due to the lightweight and durability of wood blinds. Top off your wood blind selection with one of our many additional features such as motorization. Add a touch of richness and elegance to any room in your Corona and Temescal home!
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
Call Today! 951-609-1239
Wood Blind Features:
At Made in the Shade Temescal Valley, we are proud to offer such fantastic wood blinds. We believe once you see our blinds, you will love them as much as we do. Seeing is believing. The features of Made in the Shade Temescal Valley wood blinds are:
- Extensive selection of today’s most popular trim paint finishes
- Rich spectrum of natural stains and finishes invoke luxury and sophistication
- Custom color-match existing wood trims and finishes in your home
- Easy to clean with occasional feather dusting
- Energy-efficient, since wood is a natural insulator
- Ability to control the amount of light entering a room
- Wider slat sizes offer a more traditional, shutter-like appearance at a fraction of the cost
- Beautiful selection of decorative wood valances and cornices can turn your window into an elegant furnishing
- Available with cotton cloth tapes in rich solids and decorative patterns for a great way to incorporate color and fashion
- Available with motorization and cordless lift systems for added safety and convenience
Wood Blinds are crafted exclusively for each window in your Temescal and Corona home and designed for a lifetime of appreciation. However, wood blinds are not the optimal window treatment for humid areas of the house. When heat, humidity, and moisture are in play, real wood blinds can warp. Our in-home experts, at Made in the Shade Temescal Valley, can help with deciding on which wood blinds work for you and customizing them to fit your décor.
Call today for your FREE in-home Temescal Valley wood blind consultation.